Home Forums Support and Opinion Forums Open Discussion Forum Who Are You?? Reply To: Who Are You??

#893 Score: 0
Lisa M

Wow! That’s what I have to say! Wow! You are an inspiration! I had a surgery to remove a brain tumor on August 1, 2011 and am having a hard time recovering emotionally, psychologically, and physically but mostly the first two. I am coming along nicely physically. Luckily my biggest side effect from the tumor is pain that is beginning (finally!) to subside. I have daily headaches but up until a few weeks ago they were 24/7 so I am blessed that they have subsided somewhat!! 🙂 🙂 You have been through so much and have perservered!! (Did I spell that right? 🙂 Didn’t go on disability and continued your dream of nursing…..that is absolutely awesome….so proud of you! You are quite a bit younger than I…I am 48 years old now so I didn’t bounce back quite like I might have if I would have been younger but I think I did okay. Next MRI for me is in about a month. Wish me luck! Continued blessings for you! Keep your chin up. You are touching others…you touched me!…You are doing what you set out to do. God Bless!