Home Forums Specific Topic Forums Religious Forum God is bigger than religion Reply To: God is bigger than religion

#923 Score: 0
Ian K

If you take a model plane in a box, before you open it, and just start shaking it, it will never build itself into a model plane. The fact is that the fabrication of the universe is so infinitely impossible that there is no way that this is all coincidence. Any microbiologist would agree. We search for miracles in an endless way, hoping to see things that defy the laws of physics, expecting that God can surely do those things, but I just don’t think that any amount of “divine magic” is proof of anything. If we are but coincidence, with nothing greater tied to the existence of us and the universe, then just try explaining quantum mechanics. Check out this video along with the other Doctor Quantum videos and I think you’ll see the sort of thing that I’m talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

Again, I don’t think of God as some big incorporial man in the sky. I don’t even think of God as a person; it’s more of an essence, an understanding, a “je ne se quoi.”