Home Forums Specific Topic Forums Religious Forum General Religion Discussion Reply To: General Religion Discussion

#965 Score: 0
Hope

A huge part of believing in God is having FAITH. FAITH brings religion to life…it gives power to our prayers. Hebrews 11:1. “Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” When I become weak and allow my faith to go by the wayside, I lose hope and feel afraid. When I am strong and allow no one (not even myself) or nothing to sway me from God’s love, I am able to move mountains. I expect great things and great things come. Maybe not always in the form of the answer I prayed for and not always in the blink of an eye like I want, however, an answer none the less. I realize that life ends for everyone… all ages, all types of beautiful people, all different kinds of ways… I picture an everlasting life without the hardships and trials on earth. FAITH changes everything. I keep you close in my prayers. (My sister just started to encourage me to say The Lord’s Prayer at night to myself over and over until I fall asleep. I try to really feel the power in those words and find I am falling asleep faster…. and right now that is not easy with something going on that is flu-ish and feels like maybe bronchitis!)
Hope